Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Beginning of happily ever after !!!

After spending two eventful weeks in sasuraal – I came to Bangalore. And then began the process of ‘ghar basana’ (in terms of buying items of household importance and also maintaining a daily expense diary). It has been a wonderful experience – not only we got to know aate-daal ka bhav but also came to know its proper and various usage.
Well, ghar basana also includes knowing your partner from close proximity, by close proximity, I mean as a roommate. And it was then I got to know that my Mr Perfect not only snores at times, but also makes a peculiar sound while brushing his teeth. I even got to know some facts about myself, one being -- I sleep diagonally on a bed forcing him to restrict in one corner of the bed (quite an atrocity). Trust me -- it is fun, amazement and irritation, all at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment